Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2018

2014 new symptoms?

This again was Ever Changing MS.  I was diagnosed with Testicular Hypofunctionon going on, and was still doing testosterone therapy with injections every other week. This was being used to keep my muscle mass, not that I had much of any,  but they wanted to keep a quality going.  You can read more about this at the Mayo Clinic

The amount injected being changed as my levels bounced around. A MS symptom. I had a Great GP, and in February, I showed him my belly button. It went from a innie to a outtie.  Not sure if this is a MS symptom, or just something else going on as my body was changing.

Umbilical Hernia-Pharyngitis, Acute was a new diagnosis, with a repair done to fix this made immediately. Would be interesting if how many others have had their body change quickly.

I just knew afterward, it took my body a while to heal after surgery. And a new type of pain as The skin healed around a mesh The surgeon put in.

Then the  pharmacist changed my copaxone to the newest 40mg three times per week, without consulting my neurologist.  A pharmacist playing Doctor.  This would happen many more times over the years. This was the Newest DMT, Disease Modifying Therapy out there. I tried this for a month, with huge welts.

My Neurologist changed me back to 20mg daily, as more copaxone is in your body, and  on a daily basis to slow progression down.  A more stable approach, rather than going every three days, you have the same 20 mg in your body daily.

  Every three months  Botox was still injected into both my calves, neck muscles for spasticity. This was followed up three weeks later with questions and hopefully answers. The Neurologist liked my notebook filled with research questions I would have for him.--------------------------------------------

Evoked Potentials were ongoing. A Great Article of what these are, is written by a fellow Blogger, Devin Garlit.  You can read it here:   Devin Garlit on MultipleSclerosis.net

  Researching every site I could find that had Merritt to them. Their  is a lot of mis-information on the internet, so facts of where articles came from, leading me to ask questions to university's around the world, and start reading many more blogs, and learning more then I thought I would, or could. Not making me a Dr, or claiming I have information to diagnose anybody else, just learning what my body was going thru with all the medicine that kept being added.

Thanks for reading
JoeY

No comments:

Post a Comment