Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2021

Red Blood Cell Formation showing mutation H63D Iron

 in one of the forums, polycythemia was mentioned. i asked some questions, and think i gave the person enough information to ask her Doctor, as Multiple Sclerosis may of been plausible for what my blog was saying, and what was told.

 Everchangingms.blogspot.com I could go and try to explain How Red blood cells are formed, how this relates to my H63D gene mutation, and how this relates to Multiple Sclerosis, Iron overlaod, Thick blood, but I think its better described by this guy.

 you dont need to be a scientific person, or even know the terms he talks about. Just follow the video, the best you can. this will give you questions to ask your Doctor, or a understanding of what your Doctor is talking about. polycythemia, thick blood, hereditary Hemochromatosis, gene mutations, blood letting, vein punctures, phlebotomy, or just low in iron? Multiple Sclerosis, or a wide range of items that comes with MS?

 this is Part One of two parts of blood formation. i have this guy on other Videos, to explain my blood, 

Expert Doctors I go to at the University of California Davis, USA 

 Many genes are tied to Multiple Sclerosis. Hereditary Hemochromatosis runs in both my family lines. hard to get people to understand. Many Specialized Doctors and Science looking into this on me. They know as far as their specific specialized medicine, so you need to put the parts together sometimes. I use them all as team members, letting each one know of a part they have found. Its always something new, and some blogs, I still need more input and test done to find out more.


  b


But thats the blog this week.
 happy holidays to those around the world and remember to join my blog, and follow me

  JoeY

No comments:

Post a Comment