Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Poetry by Robet Gillett in MS Focus Magazine

 Everchangingms.blogspot.com. featuring Blogger Robert Gillett



This poem, just written by Robert Gillett, from the blog, beneath the tracksuit.

You can find his link to the right.  This was published on page 44-45 of MSFOCUS.ORG magazine, volume 23, issue 4, Fall 2021




Robert has a great blog going, and now published in a magazine.  You may need to get a free copy of the magazine to read this, or check out his blog, from my reading list.


I will leave you with his blog to read from today,  as I deal with my MS and Dr setbacks of rescheduling six months away.  Glad to have his support staff. This Dr works in the ER room, and with this new covid strain, omicron, and him being head of staff,  he is busy.

January, I will see my MS Neurologist in person.

Cheers 

Joey


 

No comments:

Post a Comment