Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Mushrooms for MS. November 2022



                                            https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hericium_erinaceus


Weird to think a plant, a fungi, could have benefits.  There is little to no studies done on my condition, which leads me to mushrooms, End of 2022.


My latest Diagnosis of the MS,  I have not told anybody about, as a year has gone by. A second phase is about to start. In the meantime the first phase of MUSHROOMS is happening.


Can I expect a cure? Probably not. Could they help other parts of MS? Perhaps, perhaps not.

I am talking of just some certain strains, that my neurologist knows others with MS are trying.  Its like a blind study, using the real mushrooms. You can study up on them, their technical items.

I will try blogging about each strain, perhaps the names, and technical usage expected or experience with the Mushroom, as I take one or combination  or of different Mushroom combinations.


Now, you can not just go out and buy the Mushroom to eat. Does not work that way.

Like other herbs used, the extraction process is a key factor. Some off the ones I found have done this for you.

 Exracted with hot water and alcohol (dual extraction) must take place


You can find many mushrooms on the internet.  Make sure you are getting high quality pills or powder to use. These can be added to smoothies, coffee, baking, ect.

  • Made from 100% organic mushrooms
  • Extracted with hot water and alcohol (dual extraction)
  • Made from Certified Organic mushrooms
  • Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
  • >15% Beta-glucans, >4% Triterpenes
  • No added starch, mycelium, or grain of any kind
  • Verified for quality at accredited 3rd party labs


As always, I am not a medical Doctor, and Mushrooms need to be gone over with your Doctor.


I found a few sites quite quick that have Real Mushrooms. Let me know if their are better sites to buy from.





Science Direct has interesting article, as it applies to MS and pathways that get broken by this disease.

Therapeutic applications of mushrooms and their biomolecules along with a glimpse of in silico approach in neurodegenerative diseases

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0753332221001621#:%7E:text=It%20reported%20that%20many%20mushroom,attacked%20by%20the%20immune%20system



Lion’s mane and multiple sclerosis: Is it effective?

Medically reviewed by Heidi Moawad, M.D. — By Caitlin Geng on August 

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/lions-mane-and-multiple-sclerosis



And of course Dr Terry Wahls,MD

https://terrywahls.com/ms-management-and-my-medicinal-mushroom-trio/



Thanks for reading.

Join my Facebook page,

Leave me a message

joey

Everchangingms@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment