Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Blood understanding with Bradycardia and Tachycardia

 Since I have primary progressive Multiple Sclerosis,  many additional understanding is needed on my rare H63D gene, and how it effects blood, blood flow, and the heart. The Heart is a Muscle that can be effected by Multiple Sclerosis. So are Chest Muscles, and Lung Muscles.

https://www.webmd.com/heart/picture-of-the-heart



But first two videos I found from you tube, explaining this. You must understand how blood is made,  This relates to many people with or without multiple sclerosis. 


I have a fast heart beat at rest. 115-135 beats per minute. Tachycardia. The heart dr said its like I am running a marathon, while sitting down, because of my MS.  He could slow it down, but it is compensating for other MS items going on.  My Heart is going good, Echo and EKG are excellent.

You do not need to understand the technical language, just the concept. These are not in any special order.

These may be technical but explains some.


Hematology | Erythropoiesis: Red Blood Cell Formation: Part 1

Hematology | Erythropoiesis: Lifespan & Destruction: Part 2


Arrhythmias | Types, Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, Treatment


Rate and Rhythm | Sinus Bradycardia and Sinus Tachycardia

Cardiovascular | Fundamentals of Blood Pressure


I think that's enough knowledge to watch for the day from him. Don't get to involved in the terms, unless you are a student or techie watching, its more of the learning curve.

Will post more in another blog.

JoeY


No comments:

Post a Comment